Friday, March 11, 2011

i must blog cuz i just got back my confiscated modem

-my mum took my modem away from me for 2 days T.T..well life is not too miserable without internet but it feels lacking of sth right?
-well i am extremely happy that i'm born in the place and time without war..haha why? i just realise i suck at shooting after a paintball game..hehe lol it feels scary a little when i'm in the "battle field"
-i think i try to live a happier life i tried smile more..laugh more..hais i can cheat others but not myself(like some movie dialog =='')
-i think i'm partially disconnected from the world
-i'm very touch when i see my friends concern about me
-at least my smile and laughter is not entirely fake now
-though i look miscible with anyone i do hate certain ppl i just don't tell out
-and i do like someone of course also won't tell out
-nature is beautiful but i hardly find a person who who think so..actually i don't think i know anyone who likes nature erm sad case

muscle pain..till next time i not sure there is next time or no..shud have la

1 comment:

  1. I AM GLAD TOO. i really suck at shooting. haha! 2 days alr and my muscle still pain!! lalalala.

    "-i'm very touch when i see my friends concern about me"
    i assume the friend is me okay.? :P

    ReplyDelete